Introducing Lightning Ridge, the latest color addition to the series. And now, all six colors are available with a gloss finish!
With the Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Film ColorFlow Series, transform any vehicle into a work of art. Available in six color shifting iridescent shades, the ColorFlow Series vinyl film delivers superior performance and conformability, while achieving a dynamic look that's durable and easy to apply.
6 Reasons Why You Need Corflute Signage
If you are looking for sturdy but lightweight signage for your building and construction site, event or real estate listing, corflute signage is your best solution.
1. Cost Effective: Corflute is a budget friendly signage solution for many applications which can replace expensive substrates such as aluminium panels or ACM.
2. Easy Installation: Corflute is a lightweight substrate that can be installed and removed in a flash, anywhere and by anyone. It can be affixed to any flat surface using adhesive tape, glue, screws or nails. It can be easily attached to fencing through metal eyelets in each corner.
3. Customisable: Corflute can be cut to any shape or size and is adaptable for any space. Corflute blanks are 2400x1200mm and sheets can be cut into multiple shapes and sizes. Corflute can be joined at install effectively making enormous signs.
4. Variety of Uses: Corflute is used in a variety of short or long-term projects such as real estate signs, promotional signs, construction site signs, building site signs, compliance signs, tradesman site signage, building site warning signs, security company signs, trade show display signs, in-store promotional, safety, warning signs and first aid signs.
5. High Print Quality: High-resolution digitally printed corflute provides a high impact and visually appealing signage solution. There are no restrictions on the colour you can use in your design which enables you to convey your brand in the best possible light.
6. Durable: Corflute is waterproof and direct to corflute printing means that your message will appear perfectly no matter the weather. Corflute retains ink well and will only start to fade after years of exposure to UV.