How To Make Your Banner Unique
Custom Printed Banners: How To Make Yours Unique
When more and more businesses are using custom printed banners, the problem that naturally arises is the struggle to stand out from the crowd. Although there are various different types of mesh cloth and signage printing, the devil is in the details, which is why we’ve put together this quick guide on how to make your custom printed banner unique…
1. Custom printed banners: pay attention to detail
As we mentioned, details are incredibly important when it comes to making your mesh printing stand out. Firstly, proofread your copy – you don’t want to be remembered for the wrong reasons, and there’s nothing more unprofessional than a 5 metre long repeated spelling or grammar error. Another detail you’ll need to consider is your chosen colour combinations and fonts. These should be complementary and easy to read from both a distance and close up.No matter how premium a print reproduction is, an ill-chosen colour scheme or unsightly font can detract from your business details, and the quality of your brand.
2. Make sure it’s cohesive In a similar vein to paying attention to the finer details, you need to make sure that the overall message of the print banners is cohesive. It’s also vital that they have a cohesive and uniform look across the entire site. All panels should look as though they’re part of a set, that they’re advertising the one company. You can do this by having all mesh cloth featuring the same design, or alternatively decide on a run-on design. Either way, it’s important that the custom printed banners look uniform in order to have maximum impact on your target audience.
3. Include your contact information While it may seem like an obvious piece of advice, you’d be surprised at how many businesses forget this simple step. A simple website URL will do if you’ve got a recently updated site, otherwise an email address or phone number are the way to go. Make sure the details are clear, so passersby can snap a photo if they want, or jot it down in their diaries.
4. Add a personal touch Here’s where we get a little more original with our ‘stand-out’ advice. Whether it’s a clever tagline or a quote from a satisfied client, make your brand and business stand out by adding a personal touch. What makes you, you? Is it your high quality customer service? Is it the big-name clients you draw in? If you’ve already got a USP (unique selling point), this is where you should be featuring it!
5. High quality artwork One of the most effective ways to make your business stand out from the rest is to have high quality artwork. This is one of those instances where it’s best to hire a professional. Make sure all images and artwork are high resolution from the get-go, so there are no difficulties or mistakes further down the track. Artwork helps your business look professional and unique, and it’s a good investment, particularly when utilising custom printed banners.
6. Main points are visible Make sure the most important details on your custom printed banner are visible to foot traffic and car traffic. You want your brand and business to be easily recognisable to all those who pass your mesh signage and printed shade cloth. This is where all the above elements come together to create a highly effective and highly visible marketing tool.
7. Consider placement Where is your custom printed banner being placed? How much of it will the average passerby have to read the information? Are there any structures that may get in the way of your banner’s visibility? These are all important factors to consider when trying to determine how to make an impact.